Looking for a Scheduling Solution that's Easy-to-Use, Lightning-Quick and Customizable?
Every Practice is Different. Schedula™ by BrickMed™ - Scheduling Software Designed to Address Your Needs.
Do your providers schedule sparsely or does finding an available time find you searching through days on-end? Have a provider who likes to limit the number of new patients per day? Is managing overbookings getting out-of-hand? Need to know who rescheduled a patient's appointment? Are the realities of real-world recurring appointment management slowing down your staff? Making life easier (and more efficient) at the front desk or at your call center takes more than just a glorified on-screen calendar. BrickMed Schedula™ is the distilation of nearly twenty years' experience and feedback helping practices make the often-hectic front desk environment run smooth-as-silk- even on the busiest days.
A Color for Every Occasion
Whether you're scheduling for a large multi-specialty group or a sole provider, the ability to easily create views that are task-focused turns your schedule into a tool for more easily and efficiently managing your practice. Appointment colors are based on the appointment's type (office visit, new patient consult, etc.) by default, but the ability to create custom-colored views means that the rich information and relationships captured in your schedule can finally be unleashed, with the click of a button, to help staff members do their jobs more easily without having to turn to unwieldy reports and data entry. Imagine a "Daily Confirmation/Charge Status View" based on appointment status (great for managing confirmations, posting charges from the schedule, or identifying walk-outs that need to be called at a glance) or even coloring views based on an appointment's custom user-defined code to capture patient or provider preferences. The possibilities for having a variety of easy-to-use views at your fingertips are endless...
What You See is What You Like
When each member of the staff opens the schedule, she or he almost certainly develops preferences over time with respect to what resources appear, the default time interval displayed, or the day start and end time. A provider who only works mornings Tuesdays and Thursdays may favor a single-provider, two-day-a-week view that only shows mornings with a fifteen minute interval on opening the schedule, whereas a front desk staff member may favor a single-day all-provider view that spans the office's hours and has status-based coloring. With Brickell Scheduler™, you don't have to live with a one-size-fits-all view of your appointments.
Brickell Scheduler™ Features
Benefit from Scheduling Software Designed to Make Managing Your Office Easier!
- Unlimited Number of Resources!
- Unlimited Number of Views!
- View Multiple Resources on a given day or view a single resource over any number of days!
- Supports Multiple Locations!
- Dynamic View Interval Selection - allows the user to instantly change the minute intervals on any given view!
- Monthly (Calendar) View
- Built-in Navigational Calendar - takes you to a single date with the click of a mouse button!
- User Definable Appointment Types!
- User Definable Default Colors for Appointment Types
- User Definable Color Schemes based on Status, Referring Physician, User ID, and more!
- Reserve Time Slots for Specific Appointment Types
- Copy or Move Appointments via Keyboard Shortcuts or Mouse!
- Supports Appointment Series (great for therapeutic and mental health practices!)
- User Definable viewing information per Appointment Slot
- Confirmation, Reason, and Subject Fields with Drop-Down Selection Lists
- Fast and Powerful Next Available Appointment Slot Searching
... even more features you'll love!
Have Nearly Twenty Years of User-Driven Functionality at Your Fingertips...
- Appointment Creation/Modification/Deletion Audit Trail
- Appointment Status Change Audit Trail
- Tracking of Moved Appointments
- Block Out Sections of Time
- Powerful MouseMenu™ Point-and-Click Interface for Ease-of-Use and Increased Productivity!
- Detailed Demographics Section - can even display a patient photograph!
- HIPAA Agreement Signed Indicator and Memo
- Over 70 Scheduling Reports!
- Color Printing of Schedule!
- Pop-up Patient Alerts
- Integrated Real-Time Insurance Eligibility Verification (requires subscription to service and Internet access)
- Supports Dymo Labelwriters for printing Chart, Address, and Lab Requisition Labels, as well as Appointment Cards
- Privacy Button - Hides patient-related information when unauthorized individuals are present for HIPAA compliance
- Supports Domestic and International Phone Number Formats
- Appointment Data Export to automated telephone reminder systems (such as Reminder Pro)
- Mail Merge with Microsoft Word (Microsoft Office must be installed)
Get in touch!
Our customers have just one number to keep handy- we are so confident in the responsiveness of our service department that our sales lines and service lines ring to the same pool!
“Love Technical Support. They are the best group of support among all the different software products we use. Don't know what I would do without them...”
P. Chorazy, Chief Operating Officer
Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery
see more testimonials...